Below is the general overview followed by a more detailed view of my approach to design.
All projects begin with a chat, sometimes just a brief conversation over coffee. My research process will feed the strategic and creative phases that create your unique identity.
Every brand has a purpose, a calling, a reason it exists. Through positioning and planning, I'll ensure your identity reflects the essence, culture, and personality of your brand.
Whether you’re a mom and pop eatery, sports franchise, or national agency my creative process will uncover a unique approach to facilitate your needs and impact your audience.
The Creative Journey
Generally most creative projects follow the the creative journey, Discussion, Research, Design, Review, Production. Below is a brief outline of the each phase.
- Client completes creative brief
- HS provides quote and contract
- Project fees, timeline, and deliverables agreed upon
- Client pays project deposit (50%)
- HS provides follow up questions*
- Internal use
- HS investigates competitors
- Gather inspiration and resource material
- HS Creates designs for project
- Designs are mocked up in various touchpoint*
- Client reviews designs
- Client provides feedback
- Discuss revisions*
- Repeat Design & Revisions Phases*
- Client approves concept
- HS schedules delivery of approved design
- HS completes production files
- HS completes styles guides*
- HS facilitates production with vendor*
- HS provides final art to Client
- HS sends invoice for remaining project balance
- Client pays remaining project balance
* If applicable. Every project is different and may not require the same steps.